Each Kg Contains:
|Vitamin E (Acetate)||200 gm|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite)||900 mg|
|Proplyene Glycol||1 Liter|
TECHNO SEL Used in the following cases:
- Encephalomalacia/ crazy chick disease.
- Exudative diathesis in young birds.
- Muscular dystrophy seen more frequently in older and mature birds.
- n laying hens, egg production, hatchability, and feed conversion are adversely affected.
- Vitamin E and selenium are acting synergistically as a powerful antioxidant which provide protection of the flocks from free radicle disease which drastically affecting performance and production.
- Maintain optimal health and meat quality.
- Enhances the ability of the poultry immune system by prolonging the functional life of phagocytes and enhancing their proliferation
- Vitamin E and selenium are essential for the efficient and effective operation of many aspects of the immune system in both animals and humans.
- The metabolism of selenium is closely linked to that of vitamin E, and signs of deficiency can sometimes be treated with either Selenium or Vitamin E.
1 ml / 2 liters of drinking water.
keep in dry place, protected from direct light.